|Join the Gold Status Fellowship Club and you can suggest a new Lord of the Rings miniature every month and vote on that month's list. The winning idea every month goes on to Mithril's production list. All new members get a free miniature (MS423 Aragorn and the Palantir) and 5 Tengwar magazines that give new members key information about Mithril's view of Tolkien's books when interpreted into metal miniatures.
There are some simple rules to the club.
- Every month all members can suggest a new figure on our forum.
- All figures suggested MUST match our license agreement with Middle-earth Enterprises, and the decision to include any new idea falls to our sculptor, Chris Tubb.
- Figures must come from the books of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Other books are excluded, as are characters from LOTR movies or cartoons.
- Every month members can vote on the complied list of suggested ideas. There are usually 2 sets of votes, the first has the full list, the second has the 2 or 3 most popular finalists from the 1st vote. This allows you to fine tune your influence on how the vote works. UPDATE: If the amount of ideas is less than 7 we will extend the suggestion period until it reaches that amount. This may result in two months getting combined.
- There are two bonus figures available (stock allowing) on this website for loyal members that have bought a certain number of figures in that bonus figure's year.
- There are discounts available on Duplicate figures (a 2nd figure of a release), but only for a limited time.
- The winning entry get the right to get the first casting which will be engraved with serial number 1.
- Guidelines for submissions vary over the year, usually we ask for only single figure suggestions, single figure & mounted figure suggestions or an 'open' month which allows for multiple figures in a small vignette (example: 'Sauron at Gorgoroth'). Maximum of 4 open months in a calendar year.
- Chris Tubb, our sculptor, has the final say in design ability of a figure.
- All members will get frequent email newsletters from Mithril updating them on the voting, fellowship offers, news, previews, etc. You are automatically subscribed when joining. Usually 3 per month.